Friday, December 9, 2011

A first taste of the lighted Kindle keyboard leather cover

Yesterday I got my new lighted kindle keyboard leather cover (with a sweet price $1*  for a brand new one but not from AMAZON) which fits the EReader perfectly.It looks nice and feel very solid. It's sturdy and comfortable to hold.  I am deeply impressed by the design and quality. It is much much better than the after-market cover I used before. I am sure it can protect kindle pretty well in case. Actually I once dropped my kindle accidently on the ground and the old cover failed to protect it, a dent and a crack (though not noticeable but annoying) formed. I wish I had this official cover from the first day. Now my kindle looks more like a book, and I can read without the regular light on. The light with the cover is good when you turn off the other lights, and  the uneven lighting issue is not a big concern. CoooooL! The freeze caused by hinges some reported does not occur so far.

UPDATED: Recently found AMAZON has used Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard) for only $22.49, which is a decent deal. Do not be fooled by the "used", usually the condition should be very much like new. My experience with the third-party cover and light is very very bad and a total waste of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment