Saturday, December 31, 2011

My tip with purchase of case for Kindle Fire

There are lots of thirty party case for Amazon Kindle Fire to choose. I bought my own when there is a deal ($6.95 instead of $9.95) for this case which has a pretty good user review score, and for less than $7 it is a nice deal. After more than two weeks use, I found the design of the case has a very annoying thing: the cover around the IPS screen makes it hard to touch the "home" or any soft buttons very close to the edge of the screen. I am surprised that no single reviewer mentioned this, and actually it sometimes made me very frustrating. I would not recommend  Kindle Fire users buy a case with such a design (with the cover edge very close to the screen).  But I am not saying here that this case is not great considering its good user review and value. I am satisfied with everything else except for this complain. Hopefully this little tip will help you in picking up a better case for your Fire.


Another feature you'd better to consider is that the case should be able to protect your investmet (Fire) in case of an accident - drop down to the ground at the corners, so your future case should be able to have some protection at the corners.  No perfect case? Do your research.

No comments:

Post a Comment